NEWS ALERT-SEPTEMBER 1 RMAP (ROCKFORD METROPOLITAN AGENCY FOR PLANNING) TO BE HELD IN BELVIDERE
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the RMAP Policy Committee will be held on Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 1:15 PM at the City of Belvidere City Hall, 401 Whitney Boulevard, Belvidere, IL.
RMAP wrote a letter in support of the Great Lakes Basin Railroad. Here is your opportunity to attend a local meeting of the agency.
1. CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL AND REPRESENTATION - City of Belvidere - City of Rockford - City of Loves Park - Winnebago County - Boone County - Rockford Mass Transit District (RMTD) - Village of Machesney Park - Illinois Department of Transportation, Region 2
2. COMMUNICATIONS & PETITIONS
3. APPROVAL OF THE AUGUST 4, 2016 RMAP POLICY COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES
4. RMAP FY 2017-FY 2020 TRANSPORTATION IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (TIP) – RESOLUTION 20168: Discussion and recommendation for adoption of the FY 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
5. HUMAN SERVICES PLAN PRESENTATION: Marlana Dokken presentation.
8. PROGRESS REPORTS
9. OTHER BUSINESS
This meeting has no public comment—recent Attorney General decisions demand public comment availability at all public meetings—come and demand that your comments on Great Lakes Basis be heard.