Saturday, October 18, 2014

Circuit Court Clerk Resigns

Dear County Board Members;

I received a letter of resignation from Circuit Clerk Nora Ohlsen today effective December 31, 2014.  I plan to notify the media immediately and advertise for her replacement as Nora is requesting sufficient transition time with the new Circuit Clerk.   I will request that a letter of interest from applicants be submitted to me on or before October 31, 2014.  Once I have received these letters I plan to hold an interview process of selected candidates at the upcoming Administrative and Legislative Committee meeting on November 3, 2014.

I wish Nora well with her retirement and we will miss her service to Boone County.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me on my cell phone at 815-xxx xxxx.

Respectfully,

Bob Walberg

BW/jmd

 

image

No comments: