Monday, October 12, 2009

Advertising opportunity for boonecountywatchdog.blogspot.com - bill.pysson@gmail.com

I just received this wonderful opportunity via email to receive advertizing dollars from on-line gaming sites.  No doubt due to my posting of video poker issue here in Illinois.  I thought some of you might enjoy this.

My name is Liz, and my company Topspot Promotions represents online gaming sites in various domains. We are looking at reputable sites to place our clients' ads. Please let me know if you are interested.

For further details please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Liz Jenkins
Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department
liz.jenkins@topspot-promotions.net
Topspot Promotions

Gmail - Advertising opportunity for boonecountywatchdog.blogspot.com - bill.pysson@gmail.com

No comments: