2001 North Division Street (Route 14)
Midwest Corporate Campus2001 North Division Street (Route 14) Harvard, IL 60033
|Bid Deposit Amount||$25,000|
|Property||Midwest Corporate Campus|
|Property Description||±1,527,857 SF Vacant Industrial Campus in Harvard, IL|
|Assessor's Parcel Number||APN: 01-25-100-018|
|Square Footage||1,527,857 Sq. Ft.|
|Net Rentable Area||1,547,857 Sq. Ft.|
|Lot Size||325.0 Acres|
|Number of Buildings||4|
|Number of Stories||5|
|Number of Units||1|
|Occupancy As of Date||03/01/2016|
|Event Item #||B178-118|
|Buyer's Premium||5% of Winning Bid Amount (A minimum of $40,000 will apply)|
- Due Diligence
Ten-X and Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. are pleased to offer for sale a state-of-the-art corporate office and logistics campus located at 2001 North Division Street (Route 14) in Harvard, Illinois.
Once used by a publicly traded Fortune 100 company, the Property was utilized as a light manufacturing and assembly facility and served as a strategic headquarters location for one of the company’s main divisions. This offering represents a rare opportunity for a user to acquire a superior quality corporate campus in move-in condition at well below replacement cost. This facility can either be utilized by one user or multiple tenants.
Completed in 1997 with premium quality construction materials and finished with high-tech building systems and infrastructure, the property boasts ±1.5 million SF throughout four connected buildings designated for manufacturing, distribution, office and administration use. The facility has ±974,000 SF manufacturing & distribution facility that is interconnected by an integrated material handling system. The building has an amazing amount of infrastructure and can be utilized for light/technical manufacturing or as a fulfillment center. With numerous amenities including two on-site day care facilities, a ±1,100 person capacity cafeteria, a ±500 person capacity auditorium and heliports, the property is ideally suited to meet a number of high-tech corporate needs. The property is situated on ±325 acres of prime, developable land finished with ponds, and miles of biking and running trails and offers the potential for unlimited development opportunities.
The location of the Property provides immediate access to major Midwest cities including: Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Rockford, St Louis, and Minneapolis. The Midwest Corporate Campus’ proximity to low cost air-freight at Rockford International Airport (3rd largest UPS Hub) makes it an excellent option for companies looking to establish a Midwest presence to quickly serve a North American customer base.
The Chicago area workforce of over 8 million. The regional demographics provide access to a wide range of professions (skilled office and manufacturing). Major industries in the area include technology, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, food processing and consumer products.
• Originally development to support Motorola’s cellular phone assembly operations
• ±619,590 SF 2 story manufacturing building (17' - 23' clear)
• ±355,315 SF distribution building (35' clear) linked by an integrated material handling system & manufacturing infrastructure
• ±63,000 SF of high base warehouse space with 52 foot clear with existing racking system and Daifuku AS/RS system. Storage capacity 15,140 pallets
• Integrated Tote/Carton Conveyor System connecting manufacturing and distribution buildings. 3.2 miles of tote/conveyer estimated.
• ±30 miles from Rockford International airport (3rd largest UPS hub and major International Freight airport)
• ±48 miles from O’Hare International airport
• Located in a Foreign Trade Zone
• This location can service Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, St Louis, Minneapolis
• State-of-the-Art Corporate Headquarter Campus: The Midwest Corporate Campus is an existing ±1.5 million square foot office and industrial campus located on ±325 acres. This facility was originally completed in 1997 as a regional headquarters, manufacturing, assembly and distribution campus. The replacement cost of this facility is over $250 million and the facility is available immediately at well below this cost.
• Central Midwest Location: The location of the Property provides access to all major Midwest cities. The Midwest Corporate Campus’ proximity to low cost air-freight and rail service make it an excellent option for companies looking to establish a Midwest presence to serve a North American customer base.
• Workforce: The Chicago area workforce of over 8 million. The regional demographics provide access to a wide range of professions (skilled office and manufacturing). Major industries in the area include technology, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, food processing and consumer products.