Thursday, June 3, 2010

Belvidere’s Sovereignty By Silence Dogood

Silence Dogood returns after long absence.  Hopefully Mr. Dogood will be back with us for a long time. Here is his first post since July 2009

Health is better, let’s get back to work.

Posted on May 26, 2010 by belvideresovereignty

Thank you for being so forgiving while I went through my physical therapy.  Some of you know via e-mails we exchanged that I had some difficulties with my stroke and had to have physical therapy.  That process took some time and I was told I needed to remain stress free during that time period of rehabilitation.  Not so easy my friends in this town when every day someone annoys you with their stupidity.

Also it has been very hard for me to get online because so many people are still trying to figure out who I am and therefore I have had to deal with too many firewall invasions.  One would think there might be a community problem to solve.  Is someone getting paid to find out who I am and why I want to use my constitutional rights and speak out.

Thank you to all who encouraged me to continue the fight and come back on line.  I hope we find some common ground to combat this administration together.

So where shall we begin, why with your emails of course.  I hope you will e-mail me your opinions, concerns and anything else you would like to discuss.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Please check back very soon, I have received 3 e-mails from parents who attended the graduation ceremony of Belvidere North High School and they were not to happy with Fred Brereton giving what sounded like a political speech.  If anyone has that speech on tape I would be most grateful if you allowed me to upload it to my blog.

Its good to be back……………………………………………

Click on the following for more of Mr. Dogood:  Belvidere’s Sovereignty By Silence Dogood

No comments: